Thursday, October 2, 2008

Go Go Go

I speak for all kids when I say we like to go. We are kids so we want to be out and about. Enjoy life a bit. I don't want to be like every other kid, but I like to go out. I feel enslaved when I'm at home a long time. It seems as when I'm at my friends' houses that it is more enjoyable, but really it's as boring or more boring than my place. My dad feels I want to go out too much. Just the other day he got angry with me for wanting to go with a few friends to Pizza Chalet. I understood why he was mad. I like to go out not thinking about what I have to do at home or any other priorities. The house could be dirty or something but I don't think about it because all I am worrying about is what I want to do. A lot of kids may feel like me but I know I'm wrong. I want to work on my faults but sometimes I slip off like everyone. That is one of the key reasons I started a blog, is to express myself and write so that others don't make the same mistakes as me. Well I hope all the parents get understanding on how kids feel on going out.

2 comments:

Fitts said...

Go Go my son! It's ok as long as your priorities are straight. When I know that you are being influenced by God, you will have more freedom.

Much love,

Mrs. Moore said...

LOL!You are very mature for your age know that there are mistakes being made but since you've acknowledged it I hope to see a blog about what you did to change it I love you and always want the best for you which mean me tellin you that your wants are not always best your friends parents and outsiders may have different priorities set for their child life but me and your dad were bought up different and we didn't get freedom handed to us and though you may not completely understand now being enslaved as you say is a good thing at times considering all the craziness thats out keep God first and that way when you get your freedom you'll be able to understand and appreciate it more you'll know how to respond better to life and better know how to mold and shape your children when you have them in the future Love you your Auntie Tria